Welcome back to my blog! I am so happy that you are here!
Every Sunday (okay, most Sundays), I share the affirmations that I will be using that upcoming week (I also share them in a post on Sunday on Instagram and throughout the week on my Instagram stories unless I am taking a break from social media, so be sure to follow me!).
I always share the affirmations in the order that I personally will be using them (1 is Sunday, 2 is Monday, 3 is Tuesday, etc.), but I really encourage you to use them in whatever order or way works best for you. My affirmation practice works for me, but it’s vital that you find what works for you.
I hope you had a great week, and I’ll see you again next Sunday!
Be well, and always remember that you are enough.
- Every day, I am closer to achieving my goals.
- I am my own biggest fan.
- My body is the least interesting thing about me.
- I courageously accept all parts of myself and embrace my strengths and vulerability.
- Every day, in every way, I am growing.
- My anxiety is not what defines me or controls me.
- I do not strive for perfection, instead I extend myself self-compassion.