Happy Sunday, friends!
I hope that this past week went well, (well… as well as it could during these unprecedented times.) and that you’re ready to start this upcoming week with some positive affirmations!
Every Sunday, I share seven affirmations that I will be using that upcoming week. I always share them in the order that I will be using them (1 is Sunday, 2 is Monday, 3 is Tuesday, etc.), but I hope that you will use them in whatever way works best for or resonates with you!
Can you believe we only have just over a week left in August?? 2020 went by so slow for me, and now 2021 is just zipping by. I would just like time to move at regular, steady pace, please!
Have a great week, and I’ll be back next week!
- I am open to change.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I can say no and not people please.
- I am grateful for all that my body is capable of.
- My worth is not dependent on the appearance or size of my body.
- I am proud of how far I’ve come.
- I am confident that I have the resilience to get through anything that comes my way.