I’m sorry that this post is late, and also that I’ve been relatively inactive on here and social media. I have some big life changes going on right now (all good!), and it’s been a rough adjustment. I’m trying to organize my time and energy better so hopefully you’ll be seeing more book reviews and blog posts soon!
Which is why I’m posting this week’s affirmations half a week late. I figured that hey, better late than never, right? Maybe?
Anyway, as always, I’m including 7 affirmations listed in the order that I personally will be using them (5 is Thursday, 6 is Friday, etc.), but I really hope that you will use them in whatever order and way works best for you!
I’ll see you… in a few days for next week’s affirmations.
- I do not have to feel guilty for saying no.
- I always prioritize self care.
- Every day, in every way, I am growing.
- I believe in myself and all that I am capable of.
- I take things one day at a time.
- I am not ashamed of my nourishment or hunger.
- I give myself the love I am worthy of.