I’m sorry this post is so late, but to be completely honest, my mental health has been in a rough spot lately. I’m working with my therapist to feel better, and I’m slowly getting back to where I want to be.
I didn’t want to leave ya’ll hanging completely, so even though it’s a few days late, here are the affirmations for this week.
As always, I’m sharing the affirmations in the order that I’m using them (1 is Sunday, 2 is Monday, etc.), but I encourage you to use them in whatever order/way works best for you.
I hope the rest of your week is fantastic, and I’ll be back on Saturday (hopefully!) with next week’s affirmations.
- I always prioritize self-care.
- My well-being is my first priority.
- I do not have to feel guilty for saying no.
- I nourish my body without fear of weight gain.
- I am okay as I am, and I can change.
- I am capable of creating my very best life.
- I courageously embrace all parts of myself, and embrace my strengths and vulnerability.