Hi everybody! I hope you had lovely week and are enjoying some well-deserved rest and relaxation this weekend.
If this is your first time joining us, every Saturday, I share the daily affirmations that I will be using in the upcoming week. The topic of the affirmations will vary, from body positivity, mental illness/health, self care, self compassion, and more. I invite you to practice speaking positive affirmations to yourself, as I truly believe that the way we speak to ourselves has a profound impact on our mental health. I also share the affirmations on Instagram and encourage you to share your practice of these affirmations (to your comfort level, of course!) with me by tagging me.
Have a great week, and I’ll see you next Saturday with the following week’s affirmations!
This Week’s Positive Affirmations.
- I am safe.
- I am allowed to rest and be at peace.
- I accept myself as I am, flaws and all.
- I am changing every day, and that is more than okay.
- I am doing the best I can in this moment.
- I am okay as I am, and I can change.
- I can be independent and still need or want help.