Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week!
If you’re new around these parts, (Haha, this is only the second week I’m doing this) every Saturday, I share the daily affirmations that I will be using in the upcoming week. The topic of the affirmations will vary, from body positivity, mental illness/health, self care, self compassion, and more. I invite you to practice speaking positive affirmations to yourself, as I truly believe that the way we speak to ourselves has a profound impact on our mental health. I also share the affirmations on Instagram and encourage you to share your practice of these affirmations (to your comfort level, of course!) with me by tagging me.
Have a great week, and I’ll see you on the other side!
This Week’s Positive Affirmations
- I am working on being at peace with my past.
- I cast out all my fears and accept change.
- I deserve peace, acceptance, and love during my times of growth.
- I am learning to allow my pain to teach me, not harden me.
- I can be anything.
- I am harnessing my inner peace and power.
- I deserve to be loved unconditionally.